Virtual Pottery Event for At-Home Teams
Reward your team in creative style with a totally unique virtual pottery masterclass! How it works:
1. We send every member of your team one of our award winning home pottery kits.
2. We host a live online masterclass with our resident pottery expert who will teach everyone how to make clay pots, vases, candle pots or anything special you'd like to make.
3. Your team uses the rest of their clay to relax at home sculpting and painting their way to pottery bliss!
The event is perfect for those who may have never experienced the joy of working with clay before. Join us for a hands-on journey into the world of crafting with clay.
The Online Masterclass
The session will be run by one of our talented resident potters. They will teach the core handbuilding techniques used by potters for centuries. The class is super entertaining for teams of all sizes. The session typically lasts 1hr 30, but can be reduced to 1hr if you are short on time.
By the end of the masterclass, every team member will have created 2-3 of their own pots / vases and will have plenty of clay left to carry on their pottery exploration after the workshop.
We use special air-drying clay which means once dry, your team will be able to paint and seal their pieces at home where they can be used for desk plants, house plants and dried flower arrangements. Waterproof paint is included in the kits.
Pottery & Wellness
Often we find that participants discover they are a lot more creative than they first thought. Those that perhaps have never tried pottery before are the ones who engage the most in the crafting process. This creative discovery through clay can be incredibly rewarding, therapeutic and stress relieving.
Creating with clay is a complete sensory experience that relaxes the mind by disconnecting our thoughts with the exterior, allowing us to focus only on the material in our hands. By the end of the experience your team will be incredibly relaxed, along with having a lovely memento and a handcrafted creation to brighten up their home workspace.
We are more than happy to tailor your session any way you like. Different ways you
can customise your experience include:
- Choosing a particular piece for the audience to make.
- Themed events
- Co-branded Sculpd Kits; e.g. custom box sleeve
How to Book
To book your session, click the button below to fill out our quick and easy quote request form.
Alternatively you can visit our contact us page and drop us a message with as much of the following information as you have available:
1. Provisional date / dates plus the ideal time of day for your class
2. Number of participants
3. Extras to include (paint sets, candle making kits, cacti, aloe tiki plants)
4. Number and country location of international team members
5. Any shipping preferences you have
A huge thank you for your interest in Sculpd. Feel free to call or email us with any questions about the class. We’re looking forward to organising your clay day!